{PopCorn & SoftDrink Selepas Time Berbuka Puasa baru Redeem... Only 2day! At any GSC}
A family whose suburban home is haunted by evil forces must come together to rescue their youngest daughter after the apparitions take her captive.
American horror classic is all about those cliché where a family moves into a new house which is hunted with a few jump scare and then the family conquer the ghost and it ends.
But this film had almost none of that. They move into a new house and happen. Like real scary. Not those cheesy jump scare but really scary.
I was scare the whole film until the end and the storyline is just amazing. this is way way more better than any horror film I had ever seen.
This is one of the better scary movies that I have seen in a while. I highly recommend going to see this movie! it is worth the money! Poltergeist 2015 updates us on the movie of the same name in the 80's and it is refreshing to see the new model by director Gil Kennan who in my opinion did a great job executing new entities.
Directed: Gil Kenan
Produced: Roy Lee, Sam Raimi & Robert G. Tapert
Screenplay: David Lindsay-Abaire
Based onPoltergeist: Steven Spielberg,
Michael Grais, Mark Victor
Starring: Sam Rockwell, Rosemarie DeWitt,
Jared Harris & Jane Adams
Production: Metro Goldwyn Mayer, Ghost House Pictures & Vertigo Entertainment
Distributed: 20th Century Fox
PG-13 | 93 min | Horror, Thriller
Release Date: 18 June 2015
0 Comments